The SEO Specialist creates measures, analyzes and optimizes online marketing programs, and manages internal partners and external agencies to achieve marketing goals. The SEO Specialist will collaborate with Product marketing, marketing Communications, Sales and other functions to create and deploy highly effective SEO campaigns, including email campaigns, blogs, co-marketing opportunities, online advertising, SEM and more. This position is both creative and analytical in nature. To be successful, you will have very strong written and verbal communication skills and a passion for innovative software and customer success. In this position, you will play a key role in identifying, developing and implementing awareness and acquisition strategies to directly impact the critical business metrics.
Responsibilities of SEO Specialist:
- Design, implement and manage online marketing programs focusing on building awareness and customer acquisition.
- Manage our Paid Search campaigns and budgets.
- Understand, optimize and expand our keyword list.
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting and tracking, flagging issues, and report metrics appropriately
- Optimize eBay and Amazon sites.
- Develop and manage metrics and budgets; understand and implement coding schemes for tracking purposes.
- Analyze and report program performance; provide results and recommendations for improvement and new programs.
- Work with Product marketing, Marketing Communications and Sales to develop and execute highly effective direct response programs to significantly increase inbound lead flow.
- Effectively manage outside partnerships to maximize ROI on program investment.
- Leverage a "test, measure and refine" approach to constantly improve program results and increase the impact of SEO Specialist on revenue and profitability.
- Propose new marketing program ideas, secure support, and execute these programs.
- Develop ad copy, landing pages, banner creatives and other marketing collateral.
- Create feature specification documents for changes to the website and other online projects.
- Provide support for other areas of marketing as needed.
Requirements of SEO Specialist:
- BA/BS Degree required.
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization a must.
- Passion for SEO
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint user.
- Ability to perform ROI analysis and identify tactics for constant improvement.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Familiarity with web services, APIs and data feeds a plus.
- Stats-junkie; analytical, comfortable with large amounts of numbers/number crunching.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Passion for delivering results and driving internal and external customer success.
Recommended vendors for: