Optimal Payments, a leading global provider of online payment solutions, is currently searching for a Marketing Specialist to joins its team.
Reporting to the Vice President, Marketing and Communications, the Marketing Specialist will be responsible for a broad range of marketing activities related to the Company’s NETBANX services including creating marketing materials, maintaining the product website(s), and implementing online marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate must be a strong writer, have a well-rounded set of marketing skills and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven and constantly evolving environment.
- Develop marketing materials including sales collateral and product data sheets.
- Managing launch campaigns for new products and services.
- Develop and manage content for company and product website(s).
- Develop print advertising and online campaigns.
- Oversee execution of tradeshows.
- Manage external marketing suppliers.
- Assist in development and execution of e-marketing campaigns including SEO/SEM, email campaigns and e-newsletters, banner advertising and social media strategies.
- Assist in preparing RFP proposals, case studies and white papers.
Education and Qualifications:
- Marketing degree with 5+ years of B2B marketing experience.
- Strong content writing skills
- Attention to detail and solid project management skills.
- Experience in website content development, design and online marketing.
- Financial services or credit card processing marketing experience is highly desirable.
- Team player – this position is highly cross functional and requires significant teamwork to be successful.
- Able to work in fast paced environment often on projects with tight timelines.
- You will be managing many diverse projects, all with deadlines and different priorities. The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task and demonstrate the ability to deliver on-time.
- Bilingualism (written and spoken).
Recommended vendors for: