Our client is an international consultancy that specializes in licensing, programming and marketing for radio. We are the owners and managers of a radio brand in the US and internationally, working closely with licensees to grow, develop and maintain the integrity of the brand.
This is a dynamic position that will allow the successful candidate to be challenged at every turn. The ideal person is a "Jack of All Trades": creative, strong, technologically savvy, with excellent interpersonal skills. In addition, we are looking for an energetic and fast-paced person who possesses the skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks to completion with high accuracy and attention to detail, while maintaining a positive and fun attitude. This is a multi-dimensional position where someone who is smart, independent, self-motivated and hard working will grow, but only if you have a good sense of humor.
The responsibilities include project management, the planning and implementation of many kinds of marketing campaigns (on-line and print), creating and maintaining a strong corporate on-line presence, including websites and social media platforms and championing our communications plan. We work in a team environment so we are looking for a team player that loves working as a unit and takes pride in the final result.
* University education in Marketing, Communications, New Media or related field.
* Three years of previous hands-on marketing experience.
* An understanding of marketing and branding principles is essential.
* Excellent communication and English language skills in all mediums.
* Advanced skills using Windows-based software, especially Word and Powerpoint, no exceptions.
* Advanced skills using software, such as Photoshop, InDesign, MailChimp, Drupal and Wordpress is a NECESSITY.
* Previous experience with SEO and html code an asset.
* Knowledge and experience in:
o Web design
o Graphic design
o Direct mail, email campaigns and data base management
* Ability to plan and prioritize within multiple teams to ensure efficient project completion.
* Hard working
* Demonstrated creativity in problem solving
* Self-starter and entrepreneurial attitude
* Outgoing attitude with a willingness to learn
* Highly detail oriented, adhering to professional standards
* Capable of working independently, in addition to dealing effectively with co-workers
The candidate must also display a current style of dress to reflect the company’s image.
Negotiable Salary + Benefits
Recommended vendors for: