Our client is looking for a social media savvy online content writer for a 6 month contract to help develop an editorial calendar and create web content for its online services
The successful candidate will:
- Work closely with communications, product management and marketing to develop web content plan.
- Develop editorial calendar and create associated KPIs. Coordinate with internal subject matter experts to generate a content pipeline.
- Develop unique, relevant content for web pages and various social media channels (blog, forums, facebook, twitter, email, etc), with the goal of engaging with and growing our social communities.
- Develop storyboard and script multimedia content. Select and/or specify supporting visuals (photos/diagrams).
- Develop synopsis and summaries of larger documents. Dissect large documents into social-media friendly portions.
- Develop Forum Guidelines and Code of Conduct. Develop Answers to common customer questions. Locate and analyse external communities.
- Extensive experience with writing for SEO, SEM and email marketing
- Proven experience writing for social media channels
- Post secondary degree in communications, public relations, journalism, or marketing
- Superior writing, communication planning and editing skills for the web
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals to foster and maintain effect working relationships
- Proficient online skills including social media applications (i.e. tweetdeck, hootsuite,); an aptitude to learn new applications and technology quickly
- Campaign analysis experience (digital/social media marketing metrics and tools)
- Bilingualism an asset
Recommended vendors for: